Monday, January 07, 2019

Netflixhoax: Overview Of Lies By Omission In Netflix’s & Knox PR’s “Amanda Knox” Hoax

Posted by The TJMK Main Posters




1. Overview Of Our Series’ Thirty Posts

Netflix invited Knox PR to produce Amanda Knox while hiding this from the world.

The Knox PR typically proceeds by trashing 5 percent of the huge stack of evidence, while omitting and distracting from the other 95 percent.

This list below is some but far from all of what Netflix tellingly did not share. At least five out of every six professional media critics, roughly 300, did no research of their own, and were taken in by the huge hoax.

1. Click for Post:  Omitted - Netfix’s Challenges In The Media World Makes For Suspect Messenger

2. Click for Post:  Omitted - Producers Morse, Blackhurst, McGinn Commited Stalking Crimes

3. Click for Post:  Omitted - Dr Mignini Explains The Dirty Tricks The Dishonest Netflix Team Employed

4. Click for Post:  Omitted - Netflix Illegally Demonizes Dr Mignini To The Advantage Of The Mafias

5. Click for Post:  Omitted - Blackhurst Now Nervous Of Legal Risks For Doing Mafias’ Dirty Work?

6. Click for Post:  Omitted - The Almost Unique Carefulness Of Italy’s Justice System

7. Click for Post:  Omitted - How Knox Lied Repeatedly To Florence Court She Was Too Scared To Attend

8. Click for Post:  Omitted - Honest Picture Of Sleazy Production Team, Hard Facts That Challenge Them

9. Click for Post:  Omitted - Numerous Facts The More Widely Viewed BBC Report Did Not Hide

10. Click for Post:  Omitted - How Amanda Knox Falsely Accused Dr Mignini Of A Felony

11. Click for Post:  Omitted - How Italian Justice Is Misrepresented By Multiple Cherrypickings Of Facts

12. Click for Post:  Omitted - How In Multiple Ways Poorly Researched Movie Contradicts Knox’s Own Book

13. Click for Post:  Omitted - How The DNA Processes And Evidence Points Were Deliberately Misrepresented

14. Click for Post:  Omitted - Any Mention Of Big Red Flag In Forced Closing Of Vecchiotti’s Laboratory

15. Click for Post:  Omitted - Amanda Knox’s Incriminating Lies To The Police, Prosecution And Courts

16. Click for Post:  Omitted - How Netflix Maliciously Depicted Good Reporting As Fictitious Hype

17. Click for Post:  Omitted - Too Many Pesky Truths, To Inflame False Notion Italian Justice Failed Here

18. Click for Post:  Omitted - The Vital Context Of A Genuine, Huge Justice Problem In The US

19. Click for Post:  Omitted - More On A Genuine, Huge Justice Problem In The US

20. Click for Post:  Omitted - Yet More On A Genuine, Huge Justice Problem In The US

21. Click for Post:  Omitted - Longer, Better Interviews With Dr Mignini Showing How Netflix Cherrypicked Him

22. Click for Post:  Omitted - This Very Telling Knox Questioning By Dr Mignini #1

23. Click for Post:  Omitted - This Very Telling Knox Questioning By Dr Mignini #2

24. Click for Post:  Omitted - This Very Telling Knox Questioning By Dr Mignini #3

25. Click for Post:  Omitted - This Very Telling Knox Questioning By Dr Mignini #4

26. Click for Post:  Omitted - This Very Telling Knox Questioning By Dr Mignini #5

27. Click for Post:  Omitted - State Department Monitored Knox 2007-11; Zero Bad Treatment Reported

28. Click for Post:  Omitted - The Case Against RS & AK Is Actually Getting Stronger Still

29. Click for Post:  Omitted - Which Took A Harder Line Against RS & AK, Prosecutors Or Courts?

30. Click for Post:  Omitted - Epidemic Of Hazing Deaths In United States No Different From Meredith’s

2. Subsequent Posts On The Same Theme

Click for Post:  Overview: The Smoking Guns

Click for Post:  Interrogation Hoax #19: ALL Knox Q&A Sessions 2-6 November 2007 WERE Recorded #1

Click for Post:  Interrogation Hoax #20: ALL Knox Q&A Sessions 2-6 November 2007 WERE Recorded #2

Click for Post:  Knox & Sollecito: How From Their Very First Questionings The Cracks & Fissures Start To Appear

Click for Post:  Knox & Sollecito: How From Their Very First Questionings The Cracks & Fissures Start To Appear #2

Click for Post:  How With Myriad False Claims John Douglas Pushes To Forefront Of Pro-Knox Crackpots

Posted by The TJMK Main Posters on 01/07/19 at 06:55 AM in

Comments

No comments yet.

Make a comment

Smileys



Where next:

Click here to return to The Top Of The Front Page

Or to next entry Major Anti-Mafia Success In Italy Is Making Skilled Italian Police In Demand Elsewhere

Or to previous entry Tu Scendi Dalle Stelle! You Came Down From The Stars